amezri: (just a little unwell)
[personal profile] amezri
To sum up:

+ picked up mom's new car. need to take it back in as there are some paint scratches. in brand new car. Meh.

+ was an hour late to work. 10? Uh, no. had to be there at 9. Ooops.

+ felt crappy and headachey all day. plus, my stomach is not playing nice. must be that whole not eating thing then suddenly trying to ingest normal sized portions. is not happy with me.

+ realized that the Hands of Blue (as in two by two) work at our airport. it never occured to me until today when I saw two of them working at TSA and I was all, "hey, blue gloves! two of you.. uh..."

+ Three more additions have been made to X3. Though two of them are sort of insignificant, one of them is a pretty important character. And I will be pissed if she's not a red head.

+ Paid LJ users now get 100 pics. Erm. So what are the permanent account perks? :-P

+ two videos I want to do: 1) SGA Atlantis vid to "Mermaid Blues" 2) all of Joe Flanigan's Cupid scenes in one file so I can watch it all the time

+ i've now got a proper version of Farscape 3.08! yay!

+ My Taintor magnets and coasters came in the mail today! Wheee!

Right now I'm burning files to DVD because Talyn is choking to death on them. In other news, I found S4 of Farscape on mininova and I'm tempted to get it as I never saw all the episodes. (Shush. Scifi was blocked at college.)

Date: 2005-08-16 03:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tylergrrls.livejournal.com
I believe the perm acct perk is the bit where you never have to pay again. Ever. ;)

-Bree

Date: 2005-08-16 04:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amezri.livejournal.com
LOL True. We're just really greedy ;)

Date: 2005-08-16 04:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tylergrrls.livejournal.com
But so am I! MUAHAHAHAHA 100 ICONS 4MEEEE!

I'm just greedy and poor. :p I'm lucky random people keep giving me time and icons or I'd cry and be lonely.

-Bree

Date: 2005-08-16 11:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chennpug.livejournal.com
I think only the perm accounts automatically get 100 icons. But now paid users can pay to get that many temporarily.

Date: 2005-08-17 01:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amezri.livejournal.com
Ah. See, I didn't pick up on the fact that the slots had to be purchased. Heh.

Date: 2005-08-17 03:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chennpug.livejournal.com
And apparently, people who have already purchased extra icons get 100 as well. That confused me for quite a while.

Date: 2005-08-16 12:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] queenmaab.livejournal.com
yes, we have to PAY for the account and PAY for the 100 icons. so, quit your bitchin'! ;)

oh! Tainter magnets!! yay! which ones didja get?!

Date: 2005-08-17 01:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amezri.livejournal.com
but.. I like bitching :D

Date: 2005-08-18 01:26 am (UTC)

Date: 2005-08-16 05:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] buhfly.livejournal.com
Explain Hands of Blue?

Date: 2005-08-16 11:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] amezri.livejournal.com
In Firefly there are these two creepy (possibly) government people who are hunting River. Both of them wear blue latex gloves. They are scary and kill people. When River senses them near, she starts mumbling "two by two, hands of blue."

Date: 2005-08-17 12:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] buhfly.livejournal.com
Ahhhh. *understands*

Profile

amezri: (Default)
amezri

December 2016

S M T W T F S
     1 2 3
4567 8 910
111213 14 151617
1819 20 212223 24
25 26 27 2829 30 31

Style Credit

Page generated Jul. 23rd, 2026 01:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags